- Bullets in copywriting
Just a quick tip I was reading that I thought I'd summarise and share.
- Basically, bullets are great for conversion if you do them right, and here's one way.
- What you're trying to do in a bullet list is turn features into benefits, so start with a showstopping statement like: "Train your cat to do handstands", then follow with bullets, like:
- Get your cat to:
- clean her own litter tray
- pay for her food by generating electricity
- clear the dust from under the bed
- bring you the morning's post
- .. etc. I'd buy that programme!
- Remember, it's easy on the web to replace those bullet marks with any graphic you like, a tick, a photograph or a fruit or a leaf, whatever.
By John Allsopp
Next: The latest pics of window boxes -
Previous: Competitor links -
Back to blog list